Beginning on March 1, 2021 all Logan County Students grades PK – 12 will transition to a 4 day a week learning model. All students will attend school Monday – Thursday. Fridays will be a remote learning day. All students now have the opportunity to begin face-to-face instruction regardless of any previous choices they have made for virtual or face-to-face learning.
If the color-coded map turns red, only high school students will transition to remote learning the following day.
To ensure that schools remain safe for students, teachers, and staff, WVDE’s six identified mitigation strategies especially correct mask wearing will be enforced.
Key Mitigation Strategies Include
- Consistent and correct use of masks
- Eliminate large gatherings outside of classroom/core groups
- Hand hygiene and coughing/sneezing etiquette
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Social distancing to the largest extent
- Contact tracing in collaboration with local health departments